Employment Law Round Up: What’s to come in 2022
Access this on-demand webinar for the first employment law update of 2022. In this webinar our HR and Health and Safety expert, Amanda Chadwick, will be outlining important changes to employment law for the coming year.
Don’t miss out on receiving relevant information for your industry. Updates in employment law will not only affect the professionals in the HR sector but also those in Finance, Care, Health and Safety and much more.
What will I learn?
- New rates for National Minimum, Living Wage, Statutory payment and Voluntary Living Wage
- The Platinum Jubilee
- Changes to right to work checks
- The return of the SSP rebate scheme
- Vaccine mandates
- Protections for staff tips
- Changes to sexual harassment in the workplace laws
- Family friendly rights
- Upcoming case law outcomes to watch for
- An update on the Good Work Plan
Amanda Chadwick, Employment law expert
Amanda is an experienced and well known speaker, specialising in all areas of HR, health and safety, employment law and employee wellbeing.